
It's a boy! As if you couldn't tell from the picture and the nicely placed arrow. This is a view from his bottom up.

So sweet.

So scary!

I love baby feet.
So there you go. It's a boy and he's due in late February. Now we don't have to buy all new clothes and we can see all of our favorite ones again. Henry will be so proud to be a big brother.
5 comments:
Watch out Corks---two dancing, box wearing, gorilla kissing, tofu craving boys (plus Jeff)...Congrats!
xoxo
Oh man!!!!!
How neat is this :>) Henry will be the best big brother ever.
I am cracking up over the box on his head video!! What a riot...how did you not laugh??
I will think about some names...are you opposed to another "H" name?
Are you showing yet? Call me
Grama Weezie!
Good work with the visuals yo.
Yahoo! Love it, love it, love it. Congratulations to all of you. Love the videos of Henry. Keep em coming!
Congrats to you! How exciting to start round two. Can't imagine!
Court, Kel and Brinnon
Post a Comment